AFP 2K8 ALL Time NFL season rosters

Discussion in 'APF 2K Rosters' started by Dollar Junior, May 28, 2015.

1. King Javo

King Javo Administrator Staff Member

The editor allows for converting rosters from xbox to ps3 and back.
  2. earthpart20

earthpart20 Rookie

I've been trying to get a hold of you on here. How do I get my editing in the editor to save? When I make the changes and save it and put it in the ps3, none of my changes are there. :( I'm trying to legitimately make a ps3 file that has every NFL team and every NFL player and I can't get anything to save and carry over properly. I followed the instructions but it just doesn't work with the transferring over.
  3. King Javo

I think you need an earlier version of the editor for the PS3 to work properly. Can't recall which version, but the forum posts should tell you. I would recommend saving as much as possible in case you run into any issues. If you're editing in OFFLINE mode, there are still several bugs out there to be aware of.
  4. earthpart20

earthpart20 Rookie

Can you email me @ earthpart20
    at yahoo.

I need help dude. What's the difference between online and offline modes??
  5. King Javo

I recommend spending some time watching the tutorials on my Youtube channel.
  6. Does anyone have an editable season file they can share?? The original link is no longer active & its very hard to find a downloadable season file. Thanks
  7. bridgette

bridgette Rookie

Im confused what you need. Why not just use a roster file? What do you need me to do?
  8. I am looking for a "season" file with editable rosters...most downloadable roster files are only "play now"...all of the links for previous season files are no longer active. I was wondering f someone has a file they can share?