percy

Rookie
Hey gang! All credit goes to King Javo and his roster editor. This is my first shot at a College Football Roster and it was a "real labor of love". Its two months late because the names would get so jumbled up that it became unreleaseable!! There are a few names that are trashed but most are intact. The uniforms were done as authentically as possible and if an alternate was the best option thats what I rolled with. All the rules for use still apply with every other roster for use on the 360. Enjoy and feel free to drop me a line or even so constructive advice. God bless and play ball!

Attachments

percy

Rookie
Shadows....man...I really appreciate it man!! I need the new editor to get the new ones rolling!!

Marines65

Rookie
Hey gang! All credit goes to King Javo and his roster editor. This is my first shot at a College Football Roster and it was a "real labor of love". Its two months late because the names would get so jumbled up that it became unreleaseable!! There are a few names that are trashed but most are intact. The uniforms were done as authentically as possible and if an alternate was the best option thats what I rolled with. All the rules for use still apply with every other roster for use on the 360. Enjoy and feel free to drop me a line or even so constructive advice. God bless and play ball!
Hello I only have a Xbox 360 plus the 3 month membership could I still download the new teams and rosters? In desperate need of help! Tired of Madden games . Thank you bro

Narno6

Rookie
Can someone re upload the roster and make ohio state one of the playable teams. I would do it but I have a macbook.

do I need the editor to download these... its not working for me.. I have bigdaves roster and another one... this college joint aint workin for me... help a dude out