Rosters Complete 2015 - 2016 NFL Roster

bigdave2820

Rookie
Sorry buddy 4got 2 post em. Gotu a Alternate UNIS version, Breast Cancer Awareness Version, and Retro Unis Version as well. Enjoy! ! Also copy the APFUniforms file 2 ur 2k editor directory to have the uniform codes for each roster ok.

Attachments

TW17DB

Rookie
Sorry buddy 4got 2 post em. Gotu a Alternate UNIS version, Breast Cancer Awareness Version, and Retro Unis Version as well. Enjoy! ! Also copy the APFUniforms file 2 ur 2k editor directory to have the uniform codes for each roster ok.
Thanks ALOT bro I'm use them today

Is there a video tutorial that can assist me in changing the 8 teams I can play with? My son and his friends want to have a little tournament and I am trying to grab all the team we play with . Thanks for all the support and help Fever is still in progress. I ask for this so I can pause and see what I need to do and i am not sure when I will have time so Thanks in advance for all your help everybody.

TW17DB

Rookie
do you know if their a fix for the rosters to play a season

If anyone knows how to or where I can be directed to change the user controlled teams it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks community.

Cyco9

Rookie
There are three tabs towards the upper left of the window. The middle tab ( don't remember the name of it, could be options) is the one that has team controlling options. Choose you stadium, team name, etc...

When you're on that tab there's an option for the team to be user controlled. Check or uncheck that box, it's on the bottom left.

King Javo

King of APFe
Staff member
There are three tabs towards the upper left of the window. The middle tab ( don't remember the name of it, could be options) is the one that has team controlling options. Choose you stadium, team name, etc...

When you're on that tab there's an option for the team to be user controlled. Check or uncheck that box, it's on the bottom left.
Thanks Cyco9! Maurader, it would be worthwhile if you watch the YouTube vids on my channel that go over the APF editor. There's much to learn and MANY MANY options in the editor which are not intuitive and even I forget.

duxrcool048

Rookie
I'm new to these edited rosters etc. I downloaded big Dave's roster and loaded it. But nothing came up. No teams or edited players were there. Is there something I have to do before loading it on the Xbox?