GillBoldberg's NFL 2K5 Roster

First post of the thread has been updated with the official release! Rosters are current as of 11/3. Jamie Collins trade, Percy Harvin back to BUF, etc.

The rosters are always free, but if you'd like to show support and send a few bucks my way for a beer or pizza (lol) info on how to donate is in the first post as well.

Thanks for the support and I hope you guys enjoy the file. I still have some plans for a future update for franchise mode but it might take awhile to implement everything.

baldy4420

Rookie
Is this roster better than the 2013 rosters? cause ive found it was impossible to play defense with those as the defense is incompetent and the receivers break every tackler outrun every player and you never throw a pick cause no dbacks have any catch. Not to be rude its just frustrating when your brother keeps kicking your ass cause he can play with a bad defense and good offense when i can play with a bad offense and good defense

I'm getting a "List Index out of bound (255)" error when trying to view depth chart in FF's 2K5 editor. Any thoughts on how to remedy this?

I made a roster in editor and edited on 360 also(black slim 250gb)is there anyway i can copy my roster or franchise to my white 360s harddrive?they are in different rooms but id like to have in living room xbox also without having to re edit it all on that white xbox?thank you

First post of the thread has been updated with the official release! Rosters are current as of 11/3. Jamie Collins trade, Percy Harvin back to BUF, etc.

The rosters are always free, but if you'd like to show support and send a few bucks my way for a beer or pizza (lol) info on how to donate is in the first post as well.

Thanks for the support and I hope you guys enjoy the file. I still have some plans for a future update for franchise mode but it might take awhile to implement everything.

Are these rosters usable for franchise mode? I've seen on threads there are issues with freezing

Thanks