KingJavo anything yet?

King Javo

King of APFe
Staff member
It's been moved to a new thread coming soon for the upcoming release. If you need to post in the meantime, just create a new thread or post here.

It's been moved to a new thread coming soon for the upcoming release. If you need to post in the meantime, just create a new thread or post here.
Since you got season mode fixed do I need to start all over for the teams I created? Or can I keep them and fix them in the new editor?

King Javo

King of APFe
Staff member
Since you got season mode fixed do I need to start all over for the teams I created? Or can I keep them and fix them in the new editor?
You're going to want to start over. Any old files will not work correctly with the new version. Sorry, but many new things are being added and that's the price we have to pay I guess. ;)

Kanobi

Rookie
You're going to want to start over. Any old files will not work correctly with the new version. Sorry, but many new things are being added and that's the price we have to pay I guess. ;)
Im hoping one of the new features is easier player migration...the ability to switch a player's team in their "player information" tab. That would cut down on a ton of time keeping a roster file updated from season to season

XBOX only for the new 1.2.0.0 release. I'll need to add PS3 if the demand is great enough.
Looks like I'm the only PS3 user caring so far cmon guys lol. Hey ummm quick question. I'm 18 years old so I'm not far away from getting one but it'll be 2-3 years when I have one, so I don't have a PayPal account or any for that matter. Is there any way I can work this out? I post some roster files and help people out with their rosters? I'd love to donate but my family aren't agreeable on donating to stranger websites and don't really trust having programs on the computer.

King Javo

King of APFe
Staff member
Looks like I'm the only PS3 user caring so far cmon guys lol. Hey ummm quick question. I'm 18 years old so I'm not far away from getting one but it'll be 2-3 years when I have one, so I don't have a PayPal account or any for that matter. Is there any way I can work this out? I post some roster files and help people out with their rosters? I'd love to donate but my family aren't agreeable on donating to stranger websites and don't really trust having programs on the computer.
Sorry, but that's the only method I can accept at this time. It simple and safe to open a PayPal account. Takes 5 mins and is super secure.

King Javo

King of APFe
Staff member
And unless the support comes in, I really have no incentive to do all that work. I don't own a PS3.