Rosters NFL2K17 Rosters Version 1 (APF2K8 XBOX 360)

Discussion in 'APF 2K Rosters' started by 25centsandwich, Jul 1, 2016.

1. duxrcool048

duxrcool048 Rookie

Yeah it's weird. But still fun to be able to play on a new roster. Thanks for all your work!
  2. duxrcool048

duxrcool048 Rookie

Yeah that sucks. But still fun to play with a new roster. Thanks for all the hard work!
  3. Could I still use your PFF Account though?? I really want to see the grades as well and compare them to other tools, I would buy it but I don't have a credit card account or Paypal. We can share, please dude I swear on my life
  4. You got my message??
  5. Sent you a new PM. Please read it and seriously think about it
  6. ??
  7. Eaglefan07

Eaglefan07 Rookie

for some reason when i try to play a season game the game crashes,fixes?
  8. No fixes but i am working on a workaround...just noticed this problem. :(
  9. So it really depends on what team you unchecked at the screen...working on a fix.
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  10. Willy29

Willy29 Rookie

Hey-- Could you tell me which programs I need to download the roster? Thanks in advance.
  11. I can't get these to work using the paid editor. Downloaded roster but when going to inject files into default rosters it duplicates and gives 2 default rosters instead of one. Any idea what would be causing this, normally after hitting inject file it over writes the default roster, but in this case it duplicates the roster. Then when I load it into the game it just gives me Nirmal default roster. Thanks in advance.
  12. TW17DB

TW17DB Rookie

Are these rosters playable in a season mode without freezing or crashing?
  13. What team do you want to use?
  14. TW17DB

TW17DB Rookie

Raiders or Chargers
  15. Hey I was able to get a PFF account. I was gonna ask you how were you able to determine the route running and receiving aggressiveness with the PFF Grades?
  16. rdsc1986

rdsc1986 Rookie

Have a chance to someone post a offline link or send me via private message this editor?? I'm from Brazil, and no have conditions to pay for that editor...i want play so this game!!!
  17. rdsc1986

rdsc1986 Rookie

I have same problem....cant use the roster file posted here......duplicates files
  18. bigdave2820

bigdave2820 Rookie

Complete rosters for the 2016-2017 SEASON!!

ALLPRO NCAA 2K17.jpg

vvv DOWNLOAD HERE !!! vvv

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  19. Nice work man! Look forward to trying these out.
  20. rdsc1986

rdsc1986 Rookie

just rehash and resign to play? all 32 teams ready to play in season modes? anyway, thanks man!!!