Some PES 2018 Features, Screenshots & Teaser Trailer Revealed, Releases September 12 According to Xbox.com, PES 2018 is scheduled to release on September 12. The site has also revealed some new screenshots and some of the features that will be available in the game this year.
UPDATE: Konami has just released their PES 2018 teaser trailer.
PES 2018 New Features
Microsoft has also revealed some of the exclusive content pre-order bonuses.
- Gameplay Masterclass Strategic Dribbling, Real Touch+ and new set pieces take the unrivalled gameplay to the next level
- Presentation Overhaul New menus and real player images
- PES League Integration Compete with PES League in new modes including myClub
- Online Co-op -A mode dedicated to co-op play is newly added
- Random Selection Match Fan favourite returns with new presentation and features
- Master League Upgrade New pre-season tournaments, improved transfer system, presentations and functionality
- Enhanced Visual Reality New lighting, reworked player models and animations covering everything from facial expressions to body movement to bring the game to life
You will also receive bonus myClub content:
- 2x Premium Partner Agents for myClub
- UCL Agent for myClub
- Exclusive Agent for myClub
- 4x Start Up Agents
- 1x Partner Club Agent
- 10,000 GP x 10 weeks