The Official Sim Ballers United League Thread

Discussion in 'All Pro Football 2K' started by Lord Destro, Sep 10, 2015.

1. RamosLynn

RamosLynn Rookie

My availability would be somewhat strange... I work from 3 pm to 11 pm CT from Monday to Saturday... I can play in the mornings (by noon CT) or after 11:30 pm CT and Sundays all day long while the Broncos aren't playing... that being said, if my availability is not an issue, I'll roll with the Vikings.

Lord Destro likes this.
  2. Lord Destro

Lord Destro Rookie

The league is playing it on the Xbox only. After you create your 20 players and place them on your team, you can change the names of the generic players to reflect real Raider players...but not allowed to alter their attributes and abilities.

TW17DB likes this.
  3. Lord Destro

Lord Destro Rookie

Good stuff.

4. Lord Destro

Lord Destro Rookie

Showtime718 and myself will openly discuss the issue of Speed Burner. Feel free to join in.

TW17DB likes this.
  5. TW17DB

TW17DB Rookie

Any official date on the first games of the season?

6. TW17DB

TW17DB Rookie

Charles Woodson and the Raiders are ready to play.

Attached Files:

RamosLynn likes this.
  7. Lord Destro

Lord Destro Rookie

Will find out by tomorrow.

TW17DB likes this.
  8. Lord Destro

Lord Destro Rookie

I've updated the rules in the above post. Contact me ASAP at darthdestromd@gmail.com or send me a message on Xbox Live if you;re still interested in playing. Gamertag is DarkLord Destro.

TW17DB likes this.
  9. Lord Destro

Lord Destro Rookie

After talking to @Showtime718 the other day, I think it's time to get this league up and running. Hopefully, we can come up with something soon.

10. Lord Destro

Lord Destro Rookie

We're in talks of finally get this damn thing up and running. If you're interested in playing in a league on the 360, just reply here or hit me up at darthdestromd@gmail.com

RamosLynn likes this.