Modding APF 2K8 PC Editor Request Submission Forms

Discussion in 'All Pro Football 2K' started by King Javo, Dec 9, 2015.

1. King Javo

King Javo Administrator Staff Member

Something is wrong with the file. Did you hex it at all? Is the file yours and started as the default roster? I can debug it if you send it over when I have time. It's always best to start with a fresh file if you are okay with starting over.

You can always save your players to free agency and copy them back into a new roster if you don't have too many teams as a workaround.

2. _Throwback

_Throwback Rookie

Hi KingJavo, I am experiencing a weird issue with APF Versions 1.7.0 - 1.7.1 - 1.7.2

I followed all of the steps that you stated in the forum, but I received this Screenshot (98).png

What does this mean? Also Do you think it is because I have my antivirus software on because when i tried to run it before it said that it was "malicious software"

3. King Javo

Hey Throwback,

Got all your messages. It's the holidays so I'm busy. You need to download the media folders and place them in your install directory... mine is C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHeads\APF2K8Editor

That will resolve your issue 100%.

As for your email, there are rosters in the forums here and PS3 is not really supported as I think I mentioned earlier. The last version, I think, was 1.8??

Ask in the forums, but I would just get a 360. They are DIRT cheap and you can get the best working editors on that version.

Thanks,
    Javo

4. _Throwback

_Throwback Rookie

Hello KingJavo,

Thanks I was able to make the change. Quick Question I am currently using APF Football Version 1.0 and Bruteforce. I was wondering if I can convert a Xbox 360 file to a Ps3 file for the time being. Below is a screenshot

Attached Files:

5. King Javo

I wouldn't trust the PS3 functionality. Ask in the forums too.