Rosters Realistic Gameplay Project

King Javo

King of APFe
Staff member
Backbreaker-Images_03.jpg
Nyeph1 is working on a new BackBreaker NFL roster for the new season with more realistic gameplay stats using the new BackBreaker PC editor I created.

It's still in progress with a few teams updated thus far (Cowboys, Bucs, Eagles, Dolphins, Broncos, Titans, Buffalo).

Nyeph1 will be posting it very soon!

I joined just to see about this project. Is this roster dead? I'd like to have it at whatever stage of completion. I'd be willing to donate too. Is it available? Thanks.

King Javo

King of APFe
Staff member
I joined just to see about this project. Is this roster dead? I'd like to have it at whatever stage of completion. I'd be willing to donate too. Is it available? Thanks.
The rosters are still coming for certain. I'm just tweaking the ratings right now. The players are set for the most part. I'll be updating this thread and make a YouTube vid once I'm finished.

King Javo

King of APFe
Staff member
NFL 2015 Rosters are here! These are not 100% perfect, but are close enough. The ratings are very good and gameplay feels as SIM as ever!

This roster has the best logos, uniforms, and endzone art ever made. Superb art. Only logo missing is Dolphins new logo. Any artist out there can have a stab if they want.

Remember not to edit teams in game or you will lose ratings. Also, remember to use the BackBreaker editor to make your own adjustments.

Download today and leave your feedback. Donations are always welcome! :)

Please leave your scores and stats after playing.

Watch the trailer today!

Attachments

Blackadder

Rookie
Woah awesome I missed your post sir before I posted my request, sorry! Downloading (and converting to PS3?!) now!!!!

Blackadder

Rookie
Download today and leave your feedback. Donations are always welcome! :)

Please leave your scores and stats after playing.

Watch the trailer today!
Thanks again for the roster, here's my feedback report. I can't get it to work in PS3 mode lol so I don't know how it shakes n bakes bro. Sorry if I missed a step, I watched your excellent tutorial videos but I must've missed something. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong sir.

1. Load your BBCUST14 file into your BackBreaker Editor 1.2.2.0.
2. Click on "Export to PS2" button & save.
3. In BruteForce Save Data, I already Decrypted my previous Custom Teams Save; I replace with the new BBCUST14.
4. In BruteForce, I now Re-Encrypt the files (with my own ID as normal) and save. Everything looks ok, all green no errors.
5. After transferring the save to my PS3 via USB as usual, in game it says "File is Corrupted, please delete".

*cries*

If it makes a diff, your BBCUST14 file is larger 4208 KB in size as opposed to my other 4096 KB Custom Teams roster files I already use on my PS3 without problemos. BTW, after step 2 (after I have the new BBCUST14 file in PS3 mode) I tried loading that same file back into your BackBreaker Editor 1.2.2.0 and guess what, it won't load anymore (numerous error messages). Wait.. is it because your BBCUST14 file is originally encrypted from the start and I need to manually decrypt it in BruteForce before stage 1, loading into the editor? Or..?

Is it just me? Did anyone successfully convert this to PS3?

King Javo

King of APFe
Staff member
Thanks again for the roster, here's my feedback report. I can't get it to work in PS3 mode lol so I don't know how it shakes n bakes bro. Sorry if I missed a step, I watched your excellent tutorial videos but I must've missed something. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong sir.

1. Load your BBCUST14 file into your BackBreaker Editor 1.2.2.0.
2. Click on "Export to PS2" button & save.
3. In BruteForce Save Data, I already Decrypted my previous Custom Teams Save; I replace with the new BBCUST14.
4. In BruteForce, I now Re-Encrypt the files (with my own ID as normal) and save. Everything looks ok, all green no errors.
5. After transferring the save to my PS3 via USB as usual, in game it says "File is Corrupted, please delete".

*cries*

If it makes a diff, your BBCUST14 file is larger 4208 KB in size as opposed to my other 4096 KB Custom Teams roster files I already use on my PS3 without problemos. BTW, after step 2 (after I have the new BBCUST14 file in PS3 mode) I tried loading that same file back into your BackBreaker Editor 1.2.2.0 and guess what, it won't load anymore (numerous error messages). Wait.. is it because your BBCUST14 file is originally encrypted from the start and I need to manually decrypt it in BruteForce before stage 1, loading into the editor? Or..?

Is it just me? Did anyone successfully convert this to PS3?
Hey there, I'm not sure why you're having issues. I don't own a PS3, but maybe others here might be able to assist you. I'd have to look at what the editor does to transfer the files from XBOX to PS3 because it's been awhile since I've looked at the code.

I'm sure someone in the community who uses PS3 can help.

Blackadder

Rookie
Thanks for answering King! Yeah I read in your description that the editor will "load and save roster files from xbox to Ps3 and vice versa" so I was quite excited to try it. The PS3 conversion didn't work for me, sorry.