The Official D.C. Dragons/SFL Discussion Thread

Lord Destro

Rookie
Yeah I didn't get it back on my phone after it went down so I watched the last part after I got back home.

That was crazy. Most SFL teams leave something to be desired in the hurry-up offense department but DC did it just right.

And Corky... He has been so good getting those home runs this season but even I didn't see that coming... especially with him struggling a bit.

To come back with that catch AND break a tackle AND outrun the defense is just amazing. Even more so against that 2 gold safeties defense.

I remember thinking before the game that being forced to pass late against Santa Fe is the one place DC would not want to be but they pulled it out anyway.

I'm going to watch this one again after work... Haha.

Congrats.
I was thinking the same exact thing. I was hoping to have the lead in the 4th and have ball control. I'm watching the last drive right now....smh. Still unbelievable.

Lord Destro

Rookie
The D.C. Dragons are now in the Coastal Division...with the Baltimore Crabs, NYC Sailors and San Francisco Bulldogs. The D.C. Dragons organization would like to congratulate former Dragons coordinator Nykia on winning an expansion slot as owner of the NYC Sailors; Dermond Simeon for winning the bid for the Houston(H-Town) Hyenas; @Jacen1347 and Landryhat for their expansion bids.

Lord Destro

Rookie
The Washington D.C. Dragons would like to congratulate OLB Joey Falcone and WR Chris Braun to our organization!

Last edited: